Terms and Conditions
To make a booking, You must fill in all the required fields on online booking form. You must enter your information using Latin characters.
1. Enter your travel details: address, flight number (or your bus, train, ship information) as well as your contact information. Make sure the mobile phone number you entered is correct and the phone will be with you at the time of arrival.
2. Specify the number of child seats needed. Please note: Child seats are free of charge regardless of the vehicle class.
3. In order to confirm the booking, BulTrips Ltd will send a voucher to your e-mail address.
4. The client is responsible for accuracy of all of the travel details. You must check and ensure that all information you provide is correct and complete. In case of transfer failure due to incorrect data in the voucher (e.g., contact information, pickup time and place), no money will be refunded to the client. Make sure the time you enter is the local time in the country of transfer.
1. All orders must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the time of the beginning of transfer. To cancel an order the client should send an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with order details (order number and the reason for cancellation).
2. Any changes (such as transfer date and time, destination, etc.) must be made no later than 24 hours before the transfer starts.
3. Changes in the type of vehicle and route can affect the cost of transfer service.
4. In case of emergency changes (less than 24 hours before the transfer starts) the client must inform BulTrips Ltd via phone(+359 888 898 318). It is your responsibility to contact BulTrips Ltd and inform about the changes (changes in time or place, delayed flights, custom delays, etc.)
1. The driver must meet the client at the pick-up location at the time specified in the voucher. The driver will be holding a board with client’s name on it.
2. Your driver will be waiting for you for 1 hour. If within this time the client and his driver fail to meet, the order shall be considered canceled.
3. The driver may want to contact the client by mobile phone prior to departure to arrange the meeting.
4. If for some reason the driver cannot pickup the client in time, the driver must inform the client in advance.
5. The client must be waiting for the driver at the meeting point at the time specified in the voucher.
6. The client is obliged to inform BulTrips Ltd of urgent changes (pick-up/drop-off time and location, flight delays, etc.)
1. Smoking and drinking is prohibited in the vehicle. In case of violation the driver has the right to stop the car and ask you to leave.
2. The number of passengers cannot go beyond the seating capacity of the vehicle. Transportation of extra passengers is not allowed. In this case, the driver has the right to refuse service. If so, no deposit will be refunded.
1. Cancellations made by the customer at least 24 hours before the transfer will receive a full refund.
2. In the rare case that there is a mistake on the side of BulTripls Ltd, a full refund will be issued.
3. If customer made a mistake and this prevents the transfer from being complete (wrong flight number, wrong date and time of transfer, wrong name etc.) no refund will be provided.
4. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days.